My angel

                                                   My angel My girlfriend 
                                                                                    by Shariful Islam


Some individuals believe there's a 1, 
The one WHO points your thanks to the sun.
A person they believe makes them complete
The one WHO can support once facing defeat

'You area unit my angel,' my one and solely
My forever love, therefore we'll never be lonely.
You've dropped in my life all of your love and care
It created Maine see once I completed however rare.
It is to fulfill your angel or their time period one
Through you and my youngsters, whose life has begun.

What you have done, you have well-lighted my soul
It's you and your love that has created Maine whole.
The feel of your love, your mug, and caress,
We're tight therefore shut, your heart beats in my chest.

All that we've continuously felt missing before
Though I like you nowadays, tomorrow it'll be added.
Our love is life, we have a tendency to area unit the strongest tree
Which will continuously grow forever, such as you and Maine?

You have opened my heart and command it therefore expensive
You are my angel, and can continuously keep it close to.
You have seen my ups and cared once I was low.
'You area unit my angel,' I simply would like you to grasp.

You entered my life through a ray of sun higher than 
And after we leave, we are going to leave along crazy
My love for you has become my reason to be
I hope at some point you will find your anger in Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment