My Darling

                           
                                     My Darling married woman
                                                                                MD. Shoriful Islam
I am unmarried. But when I shall marry, then how I love my wife. For this reason, I imagined it and have written this poem for her devotion.


Your smile is that the joy of my day,
I have not seen that smile for one more day. 

Each day I would like to style your lips, 
Another day has passed while not your kiss.

Tonight I am going to bed and you're not with my embrace,
Oh my love, however, I miss thee. 

In the darkness of the night, I miss your bit, 
Each day I really like and miss you most.

I write you these thoughts of my love, 
Sometimes I do not understand, however, I trust in God on top of.

I trust that we'll be along once more sometime shortly, 
Under the sunshine of a golden fall moon. 

I have secure my love, AN timeless love for under you, 
I will not fail you, my devotion and love are yours that's true.

I simply wish to like you, hold you, caress you and ne'er allow you to go, 
Outside without my affections.

No comments:

Post a Comment