Friendship love

                                            Friendship Love

                                                                    by Shariful Islam 


You created Maine laugh after I cried therefore exhausting
You gave Maine bracelets to hide my scars
You control Maine shut after I was therefore cold
You offered a comforting hand to carry

You picked Maine up whenever I fell
You showed Maine heaven after I was unsighted by hell
You answered my calls within the darkened night
You gave Maine the explanations to carry on and fight

You reclaimed Maine after I was drowning in pain
You placed Maine back on the proper path once more
You loved Maine forever and stayed by my aspect
You entered my heart as Associate in Nursing angel to guide

You may not be with Maine such a lot any longer
But I do know you'll leave open a beckoning door
I miss you such a lot however I will fight until the tip
I love you such a lot my Bestest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment