I Love you poem

                                             I Love You (....)
                                                                        by Shariful Islam


This was created for my girlfriend to do and show what quantity I really like her.There is  any pretty girl who will fill that gap. Actually I have no girlfriend and I am blank.

Baby you Mean the globe to me,
And I grasp we have a tendency to were meant to be.
I've ne'er felt this manner regarding somebody,
I know that you just are the one.

You’re the sole lady I would like to be with,
For the remainder of my life.
And I invariably dream regarding the day,
That I cause you to my spouse.

I can't even begin to elucidate,
How you create Maine feel.
You make my heart beat thus quick,
It appears too smart to be real.

I would like you were here with Maine currently,
So I might kiss those soft lips of yours.
I'd caress your lovely face,
And prove that I really like you additional.

I want to doze off next to you,
every night.
And awaken each morning knowing,
You'll be the primary issue in my sight.

It would break my heart,
If we have a tendency to ever left one another.
So lets remain forever,
Up 'til our last breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment