My best girl poem

                                                     My favorite and best lady
                                                                                             by Shariful Islam


You brought Pine Tree State my 1st toy,
My 1st bike and baseball equipment.
You crammed my heart with joy,
And you crammed my life amorously.
You educated Pine Tree State a way to count,
And how to mention my ABC,
How to say "You're Welcome,"
"Thank You," and "Pretty Please."

You educated Pine Tree State "Our Father,"
And "Hail Blessed Virgin, packed with Grace,"
And how to greet a neighbor,
With a smile and embrace.
You educated Pine Tree State that each one thing,
Come from Redeemer up higher then.
But most of all, sweet Mother,
You educated Pine Tree State a way to love.

You educated Pine Tree State that each one leprechaun,
Possessed a pot of gold.
And that that they had these unicorns,
Back within the days of recent.
You educated Pine Tree State that a fantasy,
Could find yourself with a scream.
You educated Pine Tree State to not surrender,
Not to surrender on a dream.

You educated Pine Tree State words of knowledge,
And attended my each would like.
You gave Pine Tree State all the tools,
That a person has to succeed.
You crammed my world with laughter,
And you brightened up my world.
And these area units the explanations why,
You're my best and favorite lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment